Start Date: 01 December 2019
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Greet and confirm Guests on arrival at New Chitose Airport.
- Communicate with drivers to ensure a smooth pick-up of Guests.
- Communicate with the office in Kutchan regarding any issues such as flight delays, no shows etc.
- Assist with handling Guests luggage.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Previous hospitality or customer service experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional and friendly attitude.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and ability to find solutions under pressure.
- Must live in the Sapporo/Chitose area and be able to commute to New Chitose Airport.
- Fluent Japanese with intermediate English skills or fluent English with intermediate conversational Japanese skills.
01 December 2019 to 31 March 2020, with the potential to extend, availability of work dependent
- Around 40 hours per week.
- ¥1,400 - ¥1,500 per hour (commensurate with experience and language ability).
- 25% overtime rate.
- 25% late night work rate for work between 10pm at night and 5am in the morning.
The Sky Express Ground Staff team will be working from the New Chitose Airport and will not be located in Niseko.
- Receive your pay every 2 weeks.
- Most local employers pay monthly which can leave you eating into your savings at the start of the season.
Discounts on HTM's services
- Discounts available on bookings made by staff at HTM managed properties, GoSnow lessons and SkyExpress Transfers. Have your friends and family experience Niseko at a discount price!
Free Ski or Snowboard Lessons & Workshops
- Free ski/snowboard group lessons & workshops (availability dependent).
Potential Sponsorship in the Future
- For the best performing seasonal staff, SkyExpress will want you back and we would like to sponsor you for future seasons (provided you meet the sponsorship criteria).