Start Date: Early December 2022
- Greet and confirm Guests on arrival at New Chitose Airport.
- Explain to Guests important details regarding their transfer service.
- Communicate with drivers to ensure a smooth pick-up of Guests.
- Lead Guests to the driver and vehicle and see them off.
- Communicate with the office in Kutchan regarding any issues such as flight delays, no shows etc.
- Assist with handling Guests luggage.
- Other general tasks.
- Previous hospitality or customer service experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional and friendly attitude.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and be physically fit.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and ability to find solutions under pressure.
- Must live in the Sapporo/Chitose area and be able to commute to New Chitose Airport for shifts.
- Fluent Japanese with intermediate English skills or fluent English with intermediate conversational Japanese skills.
- ¥1,500 - ¥1,600 per hour
- 25% overtime rate for hours worked above prescribed working hours for the month.
- 25% late night work rate for work between 10pm and 5am.
- Early December to late March. Exact dates to be announced closer to the season.
- We start our staff with training to give you all you need to know about working for us.
- Potential to extend contract, availability of work dependent.
- Generally 5 days per week, around 40 hours per week
- This is likely to be higher during peak season (including some weeks where you may be required to work 6 days) and a little quieter during the start and ends of the season.
The SkyExpress Ground Staff team will be working from the New Chitose Airport and will not be located in Niseko.
Discounts on HTM's services
- Discounts available on bookings made by staff at Niseko Central, Ki Niseko and Skye Niseko and also all HTM services including Kumo Restaurant, An Dining, GoSnow lessons, YamaSport rentals and Ryko and Ki Spa.
Free Ski or Snowboard Lessons & Workshops
- Free ski/snowboard group lessons & workshops (availability dependent).
Potential Visa Sponsorship in the Future
- For the best performing seasonal staff, we will want you back and can potentially sponsor a working visa for future seasons (provided you meet the sponsorship criteria).