Start Date: Mid November 2019
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist the Guest Services Manager and Duty Fleet Managers to ensure Guests receive service levels expected for transfer and taxi services.
- Supervise Airport Ground Staff and Operator staff on shift.
- Handle any issues and complaints arising from transfer and taxi services.
- Answer email enquiries from Guest and Agents, process transfer bookings and check bookings for accuracy.
- Act as Operator as required.
- Previous hospitality or customer service supervisor experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional attitude.
- Computer skills - Microsoft Office and Google Suite (essential) experience using reservations software a bonus.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and ability to find solutions under pressure.
- Native English with Japanese language skills a plus.
- Valid driver's licence for Japan
Mid November 2019 to early April 2020, with the potential to extend, availability of work dependent
- Around 40 hours per week.
- ¥1,500 - ¥1,600 per hour (commensurate with experience and language ability). *Pay rate based on 2018/19 season rates and may be likely to change
- 25% overtime rate
- 25% late night work rate for work between 10pm at night and 5am in the morning.
- Each of our accommodations is subsidised to bring you housing at an affordable price.
- Singles, twin shares (doubles for couples), triple to hexa shares in a range of locations to suit a variety of budgets.
- Your own Free Grand Hirafu season lift pass is offered.
- Most companies will give their staff access to shared Grand Hirafu passes; these are usually kept at work so it may stop you getting first lifts on powder days. Shared passes also cannot be upgraded to All Mountain passes (unless everyone sharing the pass agrees to it). Working for SkyExpress means your pass can live in your riding jacket and gives you the opportunity to pay the difference to upgrade to an All Mountain pass.
- For those of you who do not require a lift pass you will be offered instead a payment of ¥20,000.
- Receive your pay every 2 weeks.
- Most local employers pay monthly which can leave you eating into your savings at the start of the season.
Discounts on HTM's services
- Discounts available on bookings made by staff at HTM managed properties, GoSnow lessons and SkyExpress Transfers. Have your friends and family experience Niseko at a discount price!
Free Ski or Snowboard Lessons & Workshops
- Free ski/snowboard group lessons & workshops (availability dependent).
Potential Sponsorship in the Future
- For the best performing seasonal staff, SkyExpress will want you back and we would like to sponsor you for future seasons (provided you meet the sponsorship criteria).