Start Date: Mid-November 2022
- Answering email and phone enquiries from Guest and Agents,
- Processing transfer booking requests in the management system and check bookings for accuracy.
- Following up with Guests when booking information is incomplete or inaccurate.
- Liaising with the Duty Fleet Manager to ensure operations run smoothly, especially for last-minute booking requests.
- Completing the daily checklist to ensure all daily tasks are accurately covered.
- Liaising with the Airport Ground Staff for services any on the day issues.
- Assisting with any local taxi booking requests when required.
- Other duties as required for smooth bus and taxi operations.
- Previous hospitality or customer service experience.
- Excellent communication skills especially telephone skills.
- Professional attitude.
- Computer skills - Microsoft Office and Google Suite (essential), experience using reservations software a bonus.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and ability to find solutions under pressure.
- Fluent English (Japanese desirable) or Fluent Japanese with business English skills.
- ¥1,400 - ¥1,500 per hour
- 25% overtime rate for hours worked above prescribed working hours for the month.
- 25% late night work rate for work between 10pm and 5am.
- Mid November to late March. Exact dates to be announced closer to the season.
- We start our staff with training to give you all you need to know about working for SkyExpress.
- Potential to extend contract pending work availability.
- Generally 5 days per week, around 40 hours per week.
- Likely to be higher during peak season (including some weeks where you may be required to work 6 days) and a little quieter during the start and end of the season.
- Your own Free Grand Hirafu season lift pass is offered.
- Opportunity to upgrade to an All Mountain season lift pass at a reduced rate.
- For those of you who do not require a lift pass, you will be offered a bonus payment of ¥20,000.
- Each of our accommodations is subsidised to bring you housing at an affordable price.
- Singles, twin shares (doubles for couples) and quad shares in a range of locations to suit a variety of budgets.
Discounts on HTM's services
- Discounts available on bookings made by staff at Niseko Central, Ki Niseko and Skye Niseko and also all HTM services including Kumo Restaurant, An Dining, GoSnow lessons, YamaSport rentals and Ryko and Ki Spa.
Free Ski or Snowboard Lessons & Workshops
- Free ski/snowboard group lessons & workshops (availability dependent).
Potential Visa Sponsorship in the Future
- For the best performing seasonal staff, we will want you back and can potentially sponsor a working visa for future seasons (provided you meet the sponsorship criteria).