Start Date: 6 November, 2023
- Answering email and phone enquiries from Guest and Agents.
- Processing transfer booking requests in the management system and check bookings for accuracy.
- Following up with Guests when booking information is incomplete or inaccurate.
- Liaising with the Duty Fleet Manager to ensure operations run smoothly, especially for last-minute booking requests.
- Completing the daily checklist to ensure all daily tasks are accurately covered.
- Liaising with the Airport Ground Staff for services any on the day issues.
- Assisting with any local taxi booking requests when required.
- Other duties as required for smooth bus and taxi operations.
- Previous hospitality or customer service experience.
- Excellent communication skills especially telephone skills.
- Professional attitude.
- Computer skills - Microsoft Office and Google Suite (essential), experience using reservations software a bonus.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and ability to find solutions under pressure.
- Fluent English (Japanese desirable) or Fluent Japanese with business English skills.
- ¥1,400 - ¥1,500 per hour
- 25% overtime allowance for hours worked above prescribed working hours for the month.
- 25% late night allowance for work between 10pm and 5am.
- 6 Nov, 2023 - 31 Mar OR 7 Apr, 2024
- Fully paid training at the start of the season.
- Generally 5 days per week, around 40 hours per week.
- Hours will vary through the season depending on business levels with less hours at the start and end of the season (more riding time!) and occasional overtime during peak periods.
- Your own Free Grand Hirafu season pass with an option of upgrading to All Mountain at an additional cost.
- If you do not need a pass, you will be offered a bonus payment of ¥20,000.
Subsidised Accommodation and Staff Shuttle
- Subsidised staff accommodation available in Kutchan starting from ¥5,000 per month quad share, ¥15,000 twin share (or double for couples) with all utilities and WiFi included.
Free Ski & Snowboard Lessons
- Great for first-timers and beginners - free ski/snowboard group lessons with GoSnow (dependent on availability.)
Discounts on HTM's services
- Discounts on stays, restaurants, rentals, massages and more with HTM operated businesses.
Future opportunities in Niseko with the company
- For the best performing seasonal staff, we will want you back and can potentially sponsor a working visa for future seasons (provided you meet the sponsorship criteria). Full-time career options are also available.