Experience the winter of a lifetime living and working in the powder capital of the world
Who are We?
HTM is one of the largest property manager and employers in Niseko, managing over 1,500 pillows in over 750 bedrooms; 350 units throughout more than 40 buildings. In addition to its hotel brands Skye Niseko, Ki Niseko, and Niseko Central, HTM manages GoSnow ski school, SkyExpress transport services, wellness facilities Ryko Spa and Ki Spa, YamaSport premium rentals, and F&B restaurants An Dining and Kumo Restaurant.
SkyExpress provides a hassle-free transfer service for international and domestic visitors to the Niseko region. We are Hokkaido’s first and most experienced provider of transportation throughout the region, including transfers to and from Sapporo and New Chitose Airport.
Here is as sample of positions available with SkyExpress (information from Winter 2023/24):
Car Detailer/Snow Clearer
Car detailer ensures our fleet are looking the best, while aiding to get them ready for the day.
Reservations staff ensure smooth and accurate booking of transfer services while providing professional customer experience.
- Living and working in the premier ski resort in Asia and the powder capital of the world.
- Competitive Wages.
- Your own Free Grand Hirafu season pass with an option of upgrading to All Mountain at an additional cost.
- Heavily subsidised staff accommodation with all utilities, basic supplies and WiFi included.
- Free Staff shuttle between Hirafu and Kutchan Town.
- Discounts on stays, restaurants, rentals, massages and more with HTM operated businesses.
- Support with settling into life in Japan including town hall registration, bank account opening, and others.
- Visa sponsorship is available for qualifying candidates working in certain positions.
For more information on what it's like to work at HTM and in Niseko, have a look at our Seasonal Careers Page.